• Show
Clear All

• Dear God

Click image for larger version

Name:	wy1.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	335695
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Thanks Matt, We pray the prayer and sing the song. "Thank you for loving me."
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Amen brother.
      SW Connecticut

Comment

Amen Sir !
        Ya know Hoss, I never call myself a Christian..In my mind that would be boastful...One day at Sunday school there was a intense debate as to why the Lord almighty through Jesus would allow a person to be saved at their last hour... My arguement was that it is true that at the last hour or last minute a person would be saved through grace...Another man said that it just wasn’t right .. I then told the man that I’d rather live a life time with Christ than the last hour or minute.. That I’d would rather feel a life of love and forgiveness and the ability to forgive others for their trespasses...The man looked like a light went off in his head!!! After this arguement, the man called me a Christian! I told him how thankful I was for him saying that...I could never call myself Christ like ( Christian ) JJ
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          I make a lot of mistakes. We all do. Even though we mess up, screw up, say bad things, do bad things, etc. etc. etc...He still loves us. He loves you, me, all of us. Big or small, good or bad, saintlike or demon like, we are His creation. And it doesn't matter if we don't consider ourselves "good enough". Nobody is good enough! What matter's is that we at least try.

• Hoss
          Hoss commented
          Editing a comment
          You got that right.

Yes sir, Matt!

He loves us no matter what. Even if we don't love Him back. That is what makes Him so special.

Glad to see this, Matt. Hope you are feeling better.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Did I miss something? I know about Matt's Mother passing, but Matt has been posting things with strong religious content. Is Matt OK? Matt, if there's something you really need to talk about, open up, we are all here for you.
          http://www.ravensrelics.com/

Comment

• SDhunter
            SDhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Hoss is posting a few comments to help encourage others that may be struggling during the Holidays.

• Lindenmeier-Man
            Lindenmeier-Man commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes Sir SD
            It seems that to many do suffer during the Holidays ...It’s really a time of celebration for family and friends.. If I find someone feeling down, I ask if I can just give em a hug..A hug and pat on the back does wonders for those depressed......

• SDhunter
            SDhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s always a nice gesture JJ

Beautiful message Hoss, keep up the good work.

Comment

Very inspirational quote Matt. Sometimes in this rat race right now world we need to downshift a gear and just watch that sunrise and give thanks for the opportunity that it is bringing...
            The chase is better than the catch...
            I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Amen Matt . I say the Lord’s Prayer 10 times a day some days .when gazing into Mother Nature .
              I am very greatful for everything in life .
              Just everything .

Comment

Matt, I’m sorry for your loss. I don’t have the pretty words that make it better or easier. I don’t know if those words exist. Having recently lost my Mom, it’s hard for me to find the right words to use, but it looks to me you are searching in the right direction.

❤️❤️
                Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Working...
                X