Clear All

• Some thoughts.

Be kind to others.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wy1.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	336928
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Amen to that - Hoss.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Knowing what you yourself are going through right now Matt, I commend you for thinking of others at this time. Thank you for the reminder that everyone needs kindness.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Amen!
        South Dakota

Comment

Hoss
          I really worry about our veterans out there! It’s incredible to me that half our homeless people are veterans , dealing with ptsd, and many other problems..All our congress wants to worry about is how to take care of illeagles and housing , feeding, and any free medical attention they might need... Our vets deserve much much more than we do for those who want to invade uninvited to our country and take what they feel they deserve ..So, at the loss of 22 veterans per month to suiside , which btw is not on the southern border and is just not news worthy to the media ... God Bless our distraught Veterans, Lord help them. May they find their way back home for Christmas and find all the goodness they deserve ! JJ
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
            Lindenmeier-Man commented
            Editing a comment
            Correction in above post.. 20- 22 suiside PER DAY !

• Scorpion68
            Scorpion68 commented
            Editing a comment
            Even one is too much JJ, especially if it's PTSD brought on by their service in combat or hostilities.

• Kentucky point
            Kentucky point commented
            Editing a comment
            Every time our family see's a vet, we walk up to him/her shake his hand, and thank him for his/her service. They always get a kick out of that.

Amen brother
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Amen ! I myself have lost my entire family in the US . I have the memories and have to realize that I have that and many don’t .
            I have found that it helps to surround myself with new friends and customs .
            Wayne is a big part of that .
            To volunteer is the best feeling ever. I have done good drives and Thanksgiving kitchen help for the homeless . A big smile from a person in need is all I need .
            Even street clean ups are rewarding . There are people the honk in appreciation .
            You just never know what’s out there waiting for you as a do on to others reward .
            I highly recommend this to anyone that has a hard time at the holidays .
            Just see what local places need your help and emerce yourself .

Comment

Etan I myself always thank a person in uniform for their service .It never gets old and they leave with a smile .

Comment

Good post Hoss. The whole event was simple. A carpenter and his child bearing wife weary from travel looking for a place to stay...but there was no room at the inn. Instead it took place in a stable...a simple stable among the animals and shepherds that tended to them...no bells and whistles...just a tired young couple, some shepherds and the sound of the animals...sometimes the smallest act of charity/kindness can mean more that one could ever imagine...God Bless...
                Last edited by BabaORiley; 12-10-2018, 08:16 PM.
                The chase is better than the catch...
                I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Working...
                X