Wow! Thanks Ron!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Thanks Ron!

One thing I’m learning on this site, besides the obvious, is how generous and kind our members can be. Recently I mailed Ron a couple of bison horn caps I had acquired. I knew he liked to knap, so I through in some rocks from the field I hunt, along with a little end scraper made from KRF. I knew Ron had a love for scrapers. THIS, is what he sent in thanks. Holy Cow Ron! I certainly did not deserve all these wonderful gifts, but I love them. Two adzes, a fully grooved axe, and of course one of Ron’s fine knives. Wow again. It’s awesome. I love all these gifts, and I thank you Ron!

Click image for larger version

Name:	9A45BB19-1FB6-457F-B04C-B7009458F676.jpeg
Views:	42
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	341926
    South Dakota

Holy cow! Those are amazing! That knife is killer, but those artifacts...wow! Ron, you are too kind.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Wonderful gifts !
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Hey Gary, I'm glad you like them Buddy.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Way to go Ron.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

simply awesome!!
            Southern Connecticut

Comment

As usual, Ron is The Man!👍👍
              Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Ron - you're awesome. Gary - those are wonderful gifts and that knife even more so because it was personally made by Rom. Enjoy.
                Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• SDhunter
                  SDhunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chuck, I agree. Nice to know the man who made your knife. I’m going to keep it safe

• Scorpion68
                  Scorpion68 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm with you there. And speaking of keeping it safe, my grandson grabbed it up as soon as he saw it and said "Granpa let's go stick something" which leads me to believe I'd better keep it safe - like Gun safe!!!

Awesome Ron and Gary sweet gifts
                SW Connecticut

Comment

Holly cow is a great discription !!!
                  ok Ron where did you find those Adze and Axe .
                  Givd us a story because we always see your knapping by t I know nothing about your hunting for artifacts .
                  Really off subject but Wayne was watching Game of Throns and there was an obsidian Thron ( big giant chair)
                  nothing about the show but belts out can you just see Ron ...he would just start knapping the heck out out that thing .
                  I don’t think that’s what the producers were going for lol

Comment

• Ron Kelley
                    Ron Kelley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey Tam, Those were in some large collections that i purchased.

Very nice

Comment

Working...
                  X