Matt (Hoss)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt (Hoss)

Matt is in the hospital (Possible heart attack). Our Heavenly Father is the great healer. I Pray that Matt will recover soon and well. I also Pray for wisdom for the Doctors.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Oh Lord no....
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I pray for Matt's full recovery. May God be with him in his time of need. Amen to your prayer as well Ron.
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Hopefully not and just a scare. My Father in Law had the same issue recently. Godspeed to ya Matt...your gonna be ok pal...
        The chase is better than the catch...
        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

I will be praying for him. May God heal him.
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I hope he makes a full recovery if it was a heart attack. I have had two such attacks, and somebody was watching over me both times, as I had no symptoms the first time, yet somehow knew enough to have the rescue called. I pray Matt will be OK, and at least he is where he can get the care he needs.
            Rhode Island

Comment

God bless you Matt you'll be ok brother
              SW Connecticut

Comment

It's funny, but not so funny at times, we all know each other from offering opinions and advice, but few of us know each other on a personal basis. And then the unexpected happens, and all we can do is send our prayers and thoughts as if we knew the person. And we do the person in a way from reading and listening, Matt has done so much, and gone out of his way to keep this site and the forum up and running, so all our Prayers and Thoughs are sent to you Matt for a healthy and speedy recovery, and a prayer that it isn't a worse case scenario. You Will be watched over!
                http://www.ravensrelics.com/

Comment

Thank you for the heads up Ron. I will be thinking about Matt and his hopefully speedy recovery.
                  Bruce
                  In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I have met Matt on several occasions at some of the Peach State Archaeological Arrowhead shows, (which is a member of the Central States Archaeological society) Matt is always a interesting person to talk to and at the last show we attended together my grandson made a good impression on Matt with his collection and collecting stuff from the vendors. With all this said I hope Matt a speedy recovery and prayers sent for Matt a wonderful friend.
                    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Matt I hope all is well. You will be in my thoughts and I will be sending prayers your way.
                      N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Awful news... Sending Golden Light to our Buddy.
                        Professor Shellman
                        Tampa Bay

Comment

Hi Ron. I hate to hear the news you bring us and I pray it is not a heart attack or something worse. I'm hopeful that whatever were his symptoms that caused him to go to the hospital were noticed early enough in the process that really serious (instead of just plain serious) damage had been done. And Ron, I'm wondering when and how you learned about this and who was it said that it is a possible heart attack. Is Matt communicating with you and if so, would you be able to keep us updated? We should know as much as possible before we start worrying more than we should. If he did have a heart attack then it could lead to surgeries of one kind or another and he could be out of commission for an extended period.

Comment

Prayers for Matt and his health care team! Our Lord is the great physician and praying for him now!
                            South Carolina

Comment

I will be praying for you Hoss, for a speedy recovery!
                              South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                              X