arrowheadology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arrowheadology

First off welcome. The vast knowledge that you have I admire, we are such a better site with you. please let me be the first to welcome each every one. of you.I belong to many forums and its my thirst for the truth.This site is no different, your contribution is just the best. I look forward to aology taking its place among our community
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

2nd that, welcome all.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I 3rd that. I just removed AHology from my bookmark bar. Have most of the regulars from there already here? I still get way confused with many usernames vs real names, even the ones I should definitely know on here......
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Well said Chase. Welcome to all, once you figure out where the light switches are, you’ll feel right at home.
        Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

I’ve missed something ? Back at the very beginning, when we used a phone line for the net, My first pc had not even a gig. We worked with doss. Sam did not even mind if I went in and changed font colors to the site and such.. I even had a football card and could write code for free tv...Anyway, my first search for a artifacts site on yahoo, this site was it , period ! There was no google and I met Matt Rowe , he had a pc store and liked to trap and store viruses...We had great times in Rock Talk on this site. I wish that part still functioned .....
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• gregszybala
            gregszybala commented
            Editing a comment
            Lost that in the last upgrade. It was fun

Originally posted by Lindenmeier-Man View Post
          I’ve missed something ? Back at the very beginning, when we used a phone line for the net, My first pc had not even a gig. We worked with doss. Sam did not even mind if I went in and changed font colors to the site and such.. I even had a football card and could write code for free tv...Anyway, my first search for a artifacts site on yahoo, this site was it , period ! There was no google and I met Matt Rowe , he had a pc store and liked to trap and store viruses...We had great times in Rock Talk on this site. I wish that part still functioned .....
          You have missed nothing What I have found is that I have learned it is not one but many
          They are from many platforms and all contribute. I myself have grown leaps and bounds.
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too chase I used to be a size 10 shoe now I wear a 12 eee not to mention my waist line. LOL Good to see you posting again,

It was fun LM I was on when Sam was the man. I went by WildBoy back then LOL In the begining it was just talk in the forum not even pics yet. When you came on Sam had that link to download explorer. Yeah the good ole days. Had my first PC in 97. hard to believe the improvements over 21 years time. I agree welcome to arrowheads.com all of you Ology folks.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
            Lindenmeier-Man commented
            Editing a comment
            I was Joe Joe back then, Deb Meyers put JJ as my new moniker ..We had Cliff Jackson, Roy & Cindy Smyers , Matt Rowe ,etc etc..We got togeather or met at artifact shows . I bought a digital camera that took 3 pictures before it broke down. I could be wrong but believe they were the first situ pics on this site. I even had a suitcase cell phone , still have it too. Lost a few folks along the way, Deb Meyers was a real hard one for me..She never had good health after giving one of her kidneys to her EX brother in law. That was the type of person she was and she was a Hoot ! Anyway, we had fun...

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Back then I was living in CT No shows up there. I used to envy you guys because in the south east shows were and still are prevelant and well attended.

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
          It was fun LM I was on when Sam was the man. I went by WildBoy back then LOL In the begining it was just talk in the forum not even pics yet. When you came on Sam had that link to download explorer. Yeah the good ole days. Had my first PC in 97. hard to believe the improvements over 21 years time. I agree welcome to arrowheads.com all of you Ology folks.
          I was there as well Hoss and may have went by Plainslithics at that time. Somewhere I have a few printouts of various comments made in “Rock Talk”.
          It was a whole new world where you could communicate with other collectors via a keyboard & monitor every day if you wished to do so.

Comment

Working...
          X