Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain

Here it comes again 3 days of it. They just planted so it will be good for the fields next week when I get to go back to my summer spot. Hope it helps others and no flash floods
    NW Georgia,

Been raining here, I’m depressed !
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      By golly I saw the Sun, hidden again... Ahhhhhhhcccccrrrraaaapppp!

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      I was working all day so wasn’t to bad. Got to love retail in the summer a lot to look at while you are working 😲

It’s been like what I have heard about London here in Georgia for almost 2 years now. When I first moved here 12 years ago the drought was so bad people were moving cause they thought the water was not coming back ever. Got a great deal on my home. Now I’m thinking it will never go away. Just as soon as it starts to get low enough here comes the rain again to fill it back up. Then the river flow after that is full blast which backs up all of the creeks. I will get to walk the fields for a while
    NW Georgia,

Comment

So I'm not the only one! lol I only have permission to hunt creeks and we have been getting so much rain my creeks are raging with about 20 foot of water right now! I haven't been able to search them for over a month 😡.

On a positive note.. it's been a few years since they got a good washout like this so hopefully when the water recedes, lots of goodies will be waiting to be found!
      Johnson county Missouri

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        You should do well, I’m excited to see what all the flooding brings ! About all I know right now is that this global warming has about froze my rear end off.....

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m hoping this creek will be loaded. There is another creek that runs into it upstream I have Permisson on and has some of the best flint artifacts I have ever found but the owner has been sick and I haven’t been able to hunt it for a year. It should be like hunting a new place by the time I get back. Can’t hardly stand it counting the days. I will be there in 6 days 🥳

Haha no joke!
      I can't wait to get down and do some more hunting this summer. I think the next week we're in the clear from rain so I'm stoked to get down and do some searching. I really do think with all the crazy flooding and storms and what not everyone has been getting.. it should make for some really good finds for most everyone ! The blessings of erosion baby!! Haha
      Johnson county Missouri

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Ticks are out already 2 months ahead of normal my dog came inside and brought me a present. Still crawling it was called a lone star tick

Click image for larger version

Name:	51D0264C-1F05-4699-9E21-73BCDC5B26C7.jpeg
Views:	148
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	366566 These all came from there I know most of you have seen them
      NW Georgia,

Comment

What a nice sunny day I hope others have the same. The countdown is almost over I get to the fields and creeks tomorrow. I will spend most of the summer in this spot.
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for Tamara . This storm that’s coming tomorrow night I have to fly through . Those thunder clouds can reach twice as high as a commercial airliner . no emoji nail biting

Comment

Originally posted by Tam View Post
            Thoughts and prayers for Tamara . This storm that’s coming tomorrow night I have to fly through . Those thunder clouds can reach twice as high as a commercial airliner . no emoji nail biting
            Sorry to hear that I thought the plane flys above the clouds?
            NW Georgia,

Comment

I need to change the title to HOT now. Didn’t take long either. Best of both worlds here. Snow and ice in the winter and scorching heat in the summer. How did the NA stand it.
              NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
              X