Be safe Florida ( Tom )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be safe Florida ( Tom )

With this approaching storm I am thinking of you all in Florida .
    Tom I know you are on the other side of the state but be safe brother . Let us know how you are .
    Last edited by Tam; 08-30-2019, 07:23 PM.

Amen ! I pray the storm will turn due north . I hope Tom is on the move, out!
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Thanks!! This potentially devastating hurricane should have little effect on Tampa Bay the way it's going now...to my disappointment lolol. I was hoping a little more for my beachfront sites. Should be KILLER hunting on the East Coast beaches after this. I hope it just skirts FL offshore and then doesn't hit GA, SC, NC etc etc.... Stay dry.
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

I know a few of my buddies live directly where they say it's going to hit. One of them is a professional yacht sailor, and he's worried about his fleet. Stay safe Florida.
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          Etan clean out your mail box it’s full

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          Cleaned out.

Now it looks like a North move . Thinking of you beach guys be safe but your artifact finds could amplify .

Comment

Lost part of the house in Florence last year as it sat over wilmington NC... This one looks ugly...go to hel l Dorian, or at least out to sea! Really don't feel like loading up all of my sharp pointy rocks into the truck...but if one case goes in...they all do! Not to mention 350 lbs of broken points I cannot live without!!
          North Carolina

Comment

It’s great that this massive (now Cat 5) beast apparently isn’t going to hit South Florida. (Where my rocks reside in storage.) It does feel a bit weird to be happy about Dorian hitting somewhere else.

Hopefully Dorian keeps making right turns and goes north and then out to sea.
            Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Working...
            X