A post I found about my grandpa Clare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A post I found about my grandpa Clare

I found this in the 1963 utah State archeological society publication. It mentions my grandpa Clare Paxman. I thought that was pretty cool. One day I'll post some pics of my family's collection. Most of mine are separate but they have more artifacts than I have ever seen

So you're 3rd generation? That is pretty cool. Can only imagine what your grandfather came across. Look forward to seeing those pics.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Nowadays is nothing like it used to be. A big decrease of finds in the last 10 years. A guy I know told me he use to go and say I wonder how many I'm going to find but now he says I wonder if I'm going to find anything. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
      NW Georgia,

Comment

• Kaleb
        Kaleb commented
        Editing a comment
        It will be a while before I get down there. I haven't been there in years not since I had a real appreciation for artifacts. I'm pretty excited myself to go see it and know what I'm looking at.

Zion is a bucket list for me . I just need to see it happen .

Comment

• Kaleb
        Kaleb commented
        Editing a comment
        If you go to Zion and aren't into lots of repelling and climbing the subway is one of the best trails or the narrows is a good one too. It's much shorter and doesn't have a natural adult rock slide but it's still fun. If repelling is your thing pine creek is amazing with a 60 m final rappel into a massive cave. Angels landing is also amazing if your not scared of heights and long hikes uphill.

• Kaleb
        Kaleb commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope that wasn't to much
    Working...
    X