Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

I think this should be directed to all of the people who take the time to make this site possible. I really enjoy being able to look at all of the finds and enjoy being able to meet and associate with others that enjoy the same thing I do. I look forward to being able to get on the site before work on my lunch break and also in the evening after work. Its very entertaining and relaxing at the same time. I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of the mods and if course Matt for making this one of the best artifact sites around. Thanks everyone who is involved.
    NW Georgia,

Amen.
    i second that.πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

I find myself checking in a few times a day for a nice break. You never know what you will see. Always learning something new.
      Central Ohio

Comment

Right on.
        California

Comment

When I close my eyes I see points. It’s sad and even dream of them.

Comment

Amen I third that! Glenn when u watch the news and see the world Crumbling you can always come on here and chat with friends in here and check out artifacts which is a common bond with all of us. Good post man
            SW Connecticut

Comment

Agreed! Thanks guys!
              "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Yeah this site and people are addictive ..... I can’t believe your here with people like me hanging around... Did I just say that or was it the peyote typing. ?
                Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Bid thumbs up on that one...Thanks to all!!!!!!
                  North Central Kentucky

Comment

I just felt like it would be good to show some appreciation to all of the people who run and help run the site. Its easy to forget this is free fun. If it wasn't for being here I'd have just about zero people to share with. Like today I actually got to go walk a field. It was a nice sunny day, really didn't find nothing but a scraper but sure was nice to finally get out.
                    NW Georgia,

Comment

• redrocks
                      redrocks commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good u got out man

• SurfaceHunter
                      SurfaceHunter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Had to do some more painting today but it was freezing cold wind outside

Thanks for the kind words Glen!
                    South Dakota

Comment

I'm glad there are those regular people here manning the ship and keeping things running too! Good job folks!
                      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Working...
                      X