Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid-19

Have any if y’all had Covid yet? Seems I may have it and will get tested this afternoon. Have my suspicions about where I may have gotten it, if it is indeed the coronavirus.
    y’all can keep me entertained! 🥴😷🤒
    Child of the tides

Go get tested . I have not but there are some members that have . Deb everyone I know that tested positive had no symptoms to the usual loss of taste with 2 friends and smell . But most have a sore throat , ache a little and are very fatigued . Nothing serious they were lucky .
    But note not one of them had a fever so when they check me at the airports and different places I tell them that story .
    Better safe then sorry catch it early .

Comment

• SGT.Digger
      SGT.Digger commented
      Editing a comment
      The fever thing is rare and the majority don’t have them so not a good screening method .

• Havenhunter
      Havenhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting tested this afternoon.

I wish you well Haven. I haven't had it as of yet. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

My wife and I had it . My symptoms were very mild . She had more severe symptoms with painful body /bone aching. , loss of taste and smell for over a month.

Comment

• Havenhunter
        Havenhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope y’all are doing better. My symptoms are mild at the moment... still have sense of taste & smell. My worst symptom is gastrointestinal at the moment. 🥴
        Deb

• SGT.Digger
        SGT.Digger commented
        Editing a comment
        Bright side was my father and son didn’t get it . My Dad was with us until he found his own place he’s 74

I hope u don't have it Deb
      SW Connecticut

Comment

Sorry you are not feeling well, Deb. Hope it isn’t Covid.
        Rhode Island

Comment

I believe we all will get it. Moves so fast I believe I had it already thought it was allergies last February only difference was I couldn't taste my sugar in my coffee. Other than that I couldn't tell i have allergies every year. Hope you feel better
          NW Georgia,

Comment

My test came back negative despite having so many of the classic symptoms. This 15 min. test has reasonable accuracy but isn’t 100%. The PA who saw me said if I don’t clear up in 5-7 days or get worse, I should be retested.
            I think many folks get it and don’t even realize it. Others struggle through to recovery and don’t report it. I think our national numbers could be 10x higher than what’s been officially tallied.
            Thankfully I can taste my morning coffee. ☕️ To everyone and happy hunting! Find one for me!
            Child of the tides

Comment

Good. I have no doubt you can weather thru whatever bug, super or otherwise!
              Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

It is all around here in Tampa Bay and little is being done to prevent the spread by some people, some businesses and some city and state malfunctioning covidiotisms.
                Professor Shellman
                Tampa Bay

Comment

• Havenhunter
                  Havenhunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here. Half the Walmart customers wear their masks under their noses or even below their chins. Duh...

Hawaii has been in a serious lockdown from March till Nov .
                The thing that gets me is the tourists are coming back and if your coming to Hawaii you have to take a Covid test . You test negative you get on the plane .
                Now I saw this first hand people are arriving from Europe to Atlanta or LA . They jump 3 states 3 planes and who knows who they are in contact with .
                Don't you think they should be re-tested when they arrive here ?
                MY husband wayne was tested 3 times to work not the tourists and now we’re in triple digits every day . like the flu we will have to get vaccinated every year . I read yesterday the flu deaths were down to 20 k from 80 k from just masking and washing and sanitizing hands .. theory of course .

Comment

• SGT.Digger
                  SGT.Digger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Some stats regarding your flu comment. During the flu season in US we have 3-500 people die a day . Over 2million people die a year over age 65 in the US an average of 5749 people a day. People with underlying health conditions mostly . I believe that many of the numbers we’re
                  seeing in the covid death 💀 tolls are from this group that would have passed away anyway due to their underlying health conditions. Covid is just the straw that breaks the camels 🐫 back. It’s way more profitable for hospitals to write on death certificates the cause being covid as they are being incentivized to do so . There’s tons of statistics on CDC website if your inclined to read for yourselves. https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/da...E926A820396781

Hope the test is right and you're safe and sound.
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Havenhunter
                  Havenhunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me too, Greg. I’m 6 days out now and feeling better.

Hope you get well soon, the beaches are waiting for you!

Comment

Georgia isn't pressing the mask much they play the announcement over the intercom and hand out masks but you can't go up to people and say anything about them not wearing it. Officals says it is a violation of Civil rights if you enforce the masks.
                  NW Georgia,

Comment

• Havenhunter
                    Havenhunter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is it a violation of your civil rights if they infect you?

• SurfaceHunter
                    SurfaceHunter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I hear you on it. I have to work in it all day long and can't say a word.

Good luck with your test and I hope you have a negative result. Today was the first day since Saturday evening that I’ve been out of bed other than Tuesday morning when I went and had a COVID test done. I had to pay $75 to get a rapid test done and I had the results back in 10 minutes. The test came back negative but I’m scheduled for another test tomorrow morning. I have no idea what I have but I certainly don’t wish it on anyone. I’m 48 years old and basically in good shape and health and whatever I have has knocked the 💩 out of me. One minute I’m freezing the next I’m sweating, my head feels like a bloated tick that’s ready to pop and my body feels like I went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. I have never slept so much in my life, no exaggeration I’ve been sleeping damn near 20 hours a day. No fever or no loss of taste or smell so 🤷🏻‍♂️ Stay healthy everyone
                  Warren County New Jersey

Comment

• HBird
                    HBird commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Very weird bug whatever it is I have

• tomclark
                    tomclark commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Get well SOON!

• HBird
                    HBird commented