No announcement yet.

The waiting is the hardest part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to wait for some rain Trav or some really heavy dew before the points will show. Hardstone is easy to spot but the rest won't pop much until then. Good luck
    Last edited by SurfaceHunter; 03-19-2021, 10:43 PM. Reason: Added word
    NW Georgia

Comment

• Uncle Trav
      Uncle Trav commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it’s a fresh 24 degrees outside this morning. No rain in the forecast until Tuesday but hopefully something will turn up.

Well I hate to be a downer but now I’m waiting on the he rain. My area of Michigan is dry, dry, dry. Last spring at this time we had more rain than we could handle. Really need a good gully washer in the fields.
    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      It rained here again today. Needs to dry some before they can plant. I am excited my black and white field has some piles of chicken scratch on it which means they might disc it.

I'm still waiting on a day without rain. 😕 next 3 days big rains I'm wondering if it will ever stop.
    NW Georgia

Comment

• Uncle Trav
      Uncle Trav commented
      Editing a comment
      All that rain should be bringing out the good new finds I hope.

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't even hit all of my permissions before the next flood comes. After tomorrow they are calling for more next week

Well I finally got some rain but I can’t get into my main permission field. The farmer rotated from corn to beans and planted early. I’ll have to wait until the plants are up high enough so I won’t trample them.
    🥳
    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

Working...
    X