Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts

It says we can post our thoughts here. Here is what I am thinking about all afternoon. I got permission to hunt some fields I've wanted to hunt for years. It's been pasture for as long as anyone can remember. The land owner said I could come down any time to hunt it. He told me he walked on it a few days ago to see if he could find an Arrowhead and he found 2 spear points 10 feet apart that are at least 3 inches long. Guess where I'm going tomorrow? I am so excited to have this chance to be the first. Wish me luck everyone, and I hope to post some new finds soon!!! Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Go get em Kim! Wish I could tag along sounds like a good time. Good luck on the hunt.
    👍😃
    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

• Mattern
      Mattern commented
      Editing a comment
      Well come on over my dear Uncle, we are leaving early, But you have to give me all the good stuff.

Sounds like your actually the second...
    oh well... get what he missed....✌️
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• Mattern
      Mattern commented
      Editing a comment
      He never hunted before and by the sound of he wasn't in the field long. We don't get these chances very often. If I get skunked I'll cry!

I hope the ones he found are really artifacts I have a property owner that says he finds them all the time. I go look and they are rocks lol.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• Mattern
      Mattern commented
      Editing a comment
      My Nephew was with him And he knows what they look like. He said they were notched near the base.

Forget hunting, cozy up to the owner, that’s maybe two in the hand verses four in the bush, I know, I know, nothin like finding em your self, but, I’m just sayin...........
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• Mattern
      Mattern commented
      Editing a comment
      I've known the owner since he was born, and have known his father since 7th grade in high school, so I'm like flint LOL.
      Last edited by Mattern; 04-05-2021, 05:19 PM.

I'm jealous. Annnnnd googling how long a drive it is from KY to PA, lol
    Western Kentucky

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Do they got a jail big enough for all of us Lol.

• Mailman
      Mailman commented
      Editing a comment
      I made a wrong turn, somewhere. Just crossed into Colorado!

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d go to jail with y’all anytime!

Good luck Kim, if I was closer I would call out of work tomorrow (and most likely a few days afterwards) and join you. Looking forward to the pictures.
    🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Remember Kim, if find anything artifactual, you are not skunked!
      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Mattern
        Mattern commented
        Editing a comment
        Got it and I did, see my next post
    Working...
    X