Lisa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa

I would like to thank everyone here, my family ,for all of the prayers and the cards .... Lisa was a wonderful woman, my best friend, a fantastic mother, and I was truly blessed that she would have me as a husband. In the end , on her last good day ( Rally ) I had our pastor come to the hospital . I took Lisa’s 35th anniversary ring and my original wedding ring to her room. Now, I wasn’t sure if she’d re-marry me because I had aggravated her for more than 40 years. Lisa grabbed my hand and held tight as we renewed our vows. We were allowed to have 5 visitors and the room was full of friends and Dr Destructo was my best man. In the end, it was all I could do to reassure Lisa that I truly loved her. I was happy to learn that one of Lisa’s girlfriends had videoed the event. It’s hard for me to watch as the rally was short lived. From Jan 2, to Lisa passing April 7 has been the most difficult event in my life. Thank You Family as I fell, you all held me upright !
    Lubbock County Tx

Our thoughts, prayers, and Best wishes go out to you and your family JJ.
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Love
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Oh, JJ... Life. Love.
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

May she rest in peace. Continued prayers for you and your family and dearly departed my friend.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

You remain in my thoughts and prayers, JJ.
            South Carolina

Comment

Every time logged unto forum (several times a day since Covid), looked for you. Now, you’re here! Everyone has missed you, and sent thoughts and prayers your way daily. May time and our love make your broken heart more bearable. You were born to laugh, and know that you will laugh with us again!
              Last edited by Cecilia; 05-02-2021, 10:17 AM.
              Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Hard to know what to say. I've been married almost as long as you were. I'm dreading the day you just had and actually hoping I go first. Glad to have you back JJ
                NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome back JJ, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
                  🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Peace and prayers brother man!!
                    SW Connecticut

Comment

The people we love most stay with us. Not just memories, but a deeper sense that happens when spirits join together. Some comfort in that, I think.
                      We've all missed you in the meantime. Good to see your post today.
                      California

Comment

It is very moving to read about those last days of her life and your feelings and response. So good that you have so many good friends with which to share your grief including those of us on the Forum. I know it is tough but you will get through this as did my best friend who experienced practically the same thing. Yep, really tough. Take care.

Comment

So sorry for your loss lindenmeier 😔
                          Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

You had love and passion for a woman who loved you back. ❤
                            Bruce
                            In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Very inspiring. I'm praying for God's peace on you and your family.
                              South Carolina

Comment

Working...
                              X