No announcement yet.

Back surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound great Kim. I only pick morells and giant puffballs none to be found this spring to dry it's prime time right now for other species !!! I might try to find some lions main I found some last year but did not eat it !!!
    New Jersey

Comment

• Mattern
      Mattern commented
      Editing a comment
      I must say that Morels are the best but you should try Honeys. Puff balls are tasteless as far as I'm concerned My one neighbor uses them as pizza crust! That's great.

😃
    New Jersey

Comment

Wayne had shoulder surgery , now has back problems. I tried to get in to get steroid shots for this hunting trip .
      I just sucks having body problems . It hurts , which leading to other problems and mobility .
      I just had to move a house and heard pop going down the stairs . Yap a ligament !
      3 friends had your surgery and are in great shape . Your going to do just fine . It’s your attitude ! Always good !

Comment

• Mattern
        Mattern commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the encouragement. But a Complication came up. Surprise I smoke. Tam they postponed my surgery until I'm six weeks nicotine free. Today is the best. I only had a few drags and that was it. Ho[pefully I can make it totally smoke free tomorrow. Wish me luck.
    Working...
    X