No announcement yet.

check out this couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, that’s forum’s Mrs. Tammy (aka Hunter Extraordinaire”) Outlaw—- lovely! I remember pic of you up-close real-personal some lil critter. Now, get visual image mobile port-a-pot instead! This my friend Kathleen, who has many artifacts (here’s one of broke drills), and her H, Scott. They live at a fish camp 60 miles away, and drive to big town Tuesdays; she sits with me while he gets 4 hrs chemotherapy for a stage 4 esophageal cancer:

Click image for larger version

Name:	79D48519-CD88-4E36-B57B-7AF9A0E5EF66.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	642028Click image for larger version

Name:	FC21AA52-BEA8-4432-8787-B189EF531B24.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	642029
    I think about your recent trip coming home with truckers observing your business, and I think bout good Wives, Kathleen and Tammy. Cont’d thots n prayers…
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny, I'm sure u can make anyone smile. We just ordered a port a potty. I may take a picture of it new and post it now.
      We can only wish the best for Scott. In troubling times here I would tell Tammy so many people have tougher times trying to remind myself to keep smiling. Tough sometimes and still is.
      I couldn't imagine going thru this without Tammy (or Kathleen) . This website has been wonderful to be a member of.
      Thank you so much.

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      It is good having you both here.

Way ta go brother!!!! Keep kickin it! I know what you mean about those hot hunting days. Stay cool.
    👍😃👍
    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. It was the worst either one of us has had. I'd made a decision to get out of creek and walk a straight line home. We made it, but the last part to r back yard is a very steep hill that on good day I've rested going up. Not sure of all I wrote in my friend Up-North post, but we stopped short of hill. Tammy said that I said I can't go on for awhile and then she leaned on a logged and started puking. She said I got up and cradled her. She was going in and out so I dumped her water bottle on her head(good and bad it was flavored water). She said I got up climbed the hill always yelling back at her to keep her awake and got the Polaris and rode it back to her. We have made paths on r property.
      Thanks for ur wishes and me rambling.
      Last edited by outlaws15; 06-22-2022, 08:32 AM.

Congrats and the very best moving forward!
    Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u very much

Cecilia this for u, arrived yesterday
    Attached Files
    Missouri

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Just my size!

Faces to names i hear so much about. good on ya. amazing what they can do now. ...
    Utah

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u very much

That’s got to be a good feeling after all you go through on that journey .

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes a big step with quite a few more.
      Thank u
Working...
X