No announcement yet.

For CC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all are so wonderful. Whenever I get a boo-boo, I usually just crawl off somewhere, but pain meds got me feeling better, so must say thanks. I had my mandible shaved, and kinda look like a chipmunk, but they’re cute lil creatures. I’m gonna be ok, and my bite will be worse than my bark soon!
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Take your meds Cissy , get well soon ....Prayers

• clovisoid
      clovisoid commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear you are on the mend!

• Narrow Way Knapper
      Narrow Way Knapper commented
      Editing a comment
      That's good news! I'm sure you are tired of drinking your food. Thanks for the update. 😊

You have some of the greatest people in the world pulling for you CC. Were all glad your on the mend. Best of friends, Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Here is a chipmunk for comparison. I bet you are every bit as cute ias this one. Pic is from a hike in 2005 Oxford CT.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	583.3 KB ID:	660495
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Cecilia
        Cecilia commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, that guy has got me beat!

• Jethro355
        Jethro355 commented
        Editing a comment
        This reminds me…we have chipmunks here, smaller than a gray squirrel but still pretty good size little things. I love watching them
        Anyway, my daughter and I were on a hike way up above the timberline in Colorado back in late august and saw a bunch up there, and they weren’t any bigger than a field mouse. Hard to believe they are the same creatures.

prayers for speedy recovery inbound.

Comment

As always a day late n a dollar short. hope yer still going strong. delayed prayers ...
        Utah

Comment

• Mattern
          Mattern commented
          Editing a comment
          She is. I'll tell her you asked. Thanks for the reply. K

Day late here too...........Glad to hear she's doing better. I'll send some prayers anyway as prayers always help!

Comment

Hope you are on the mend, I would send you a Clovis that would lift you some but I have never found one so hope the thought lifts you some.
          SE IA

Comment

• Cecilia
            Cecilia commented
            Editing a comment
            You lifted me waaaay off the ground >3 yrs ago when you sent me Dino Do coprolite and Trilobite fossil. They both prominently and permanently displayed in my living room. I will never ever forget you. Thank you!
        Working...
        X