Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A collection I don't want !

Pop is in real bad shape got to carry him dam near but he has kept 3
    Kids a house wife and volunteers as a firefighter for years serverd in viet nam on a ship but his fight is about done weak as a cat hope he pulls out but idk
    New Jersey

Sending prayers up for your Pop's comfort and for your families peace of mind.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Our thoughts are with you all.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Unfortunately part of life. Enjoy all you can with him.
        Utah

Comment

Prayers for strength for you and your family, Bull. Do not feel as though you are alone, because you aren’t. Simply ask God to be with you and take your hand.
          Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

I feel your sorrow Bull..Gods love is an amazing gift and will bring you and dad through these times..😢🙏.
            Floridaboy.

Comment

Prayers for your Pop and your family.
              South Carolina

Comment

Prayers for all

Comment

I feel for you Bull. I'll lift your Pop up in prayer. The Lord is able to heal. 🙏
                  South Carolina

Comment

Thank you everyone pops fighting Ben in the hospital a cpl days got phenomena and a blood infection not real good praying for the best thank you again everyone !
                    New Jersey

Comment

When I was in grade school he used to bring his collectin in and show the kids and tell story's
                      New Jersey

Comment

a tough place to be Bull, I was fortunate to have a couple months of quality time with Dad before he was gone, he had enough time to reconcile things that he couldn't share with Mom or my brother, it's not sounding good for you Dad, I sincerely hope and pray for his recovery, take every opportunity you have now to visit and share with him
                        2ET703 South Central Texas

Comment

Yeah we went on a cpl hunting trips a few weeks ago he got a lot out
                          New Jersey

Comment

Working...
                          X