Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill -and- Pam....I agree!..... let's call this puppy dead, dead, DEAD as a doornail DEAD!!
    RAWHIDE....move this puppy on out!
      itwasluck...I'm soooo confused...what bucket of rocks are you carrying
    up what hill and why for????
    oh...hi guys!.... hope you've had a lucky day!...know I sure have!... but will have to do show -and- tell tomorrow.
      jane  :S

Comment

Its a steep hill down and back up where I look and its hard to go back up the hill with a 5 gallon bucket full of rocks and or artifacts. There is no shortage of them.

Comment

I'm coming lil buddy.... to help ya lug all them buckets up -and- down that hill for ya? Just put the coffee on...I'll be there bout dawn.
        hmmmmmm....just thinking,  :blink:  Your names not JACK is it?
        jane

Comment

Is there any way to have arrowheads.com delete all posts related to this topic.  Everyone is right across the board and we should be done talking about this.  The hype is over and the fact that it lingers only drags out the painful truth that the items are modern caucasian made replicas that were planted in a cave many years ago (50 or so) in an attempt to have a day of glory in some local newspaper.  My only hope is the owner did not pay a premium for the stuff and if he did, that he be able to get his money back so he can go and purchase some real artifacts and build a real collection.   I am done.

Comment

I thought we could use this thread for the education of Clint and the owner of the tablets. The forum gave Clint and the owner the answers that we knew were true and correct, he did not like what we said, he wanted more, not the word of the uneducated that he called us.
            We sent him to Dr Hester and Dr Hester gave Clint and the owner the answer that he knew was true and correct that the clay tablets were modern, but Clint wanted more, would not take the word of a world renowned expert who took his valuable time to help educate Clint and the owner.
            We said the owner should take the Clay Tablts to the Temple Arrowheads Show and show them around; which he did. The sponsors would not let the clay tablets into the main hall because the clay tablets are modern; which the show sponsers knew as true and correct, and Clint is still setting on the fence, do not know about the owner.
            To some fence setting is normal untill they get the answer that they are looking for from a source that will tell them what they want to hear.
            You are all right this is just silly at this point to talk about it anymore. I vote to put it to rest with the rest of you.
            We are here for Clint and the owner of the clay tablets as long it is about some other subjet.
            Jack

Comment

RIP Clay tablets.  Your confusing existence has brought us much frustration and you won't be missed.  Hopefully you will only resurface as one of the great historical hoaxes of North America...

Comment

Please accept my apologizes for getting off the original subject of this thread and joking around a bit with "itwasluck"...it was just done in a attempt to lighten up the mood around here a bit.
                Greywolf...hope you didn't think I was referring to you in my joking around with "itwasluck".
                I said "Jack" referring to the nursery rhyme Jack who went up the hill with Jill to fetch a pail of water. Really not that funny, now that my ambien wore off and I read it again. Oh well..........as I said I'm truly sorry for getting off subject.
                Just me being silly!
                jane

Comment

Nahh I didnt take it personal. So what about that trade I offered you for your hoe?

Comment

Jane
                    Did not really read what you said, so I am OK with what ever if its done in fun. I like to have fun to. LOL.
                    Jack

Moderator Note: See follow-on thread here:

http://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/general-discussion-gc5/what-did-i-find-gc11/12092-bdriller-clay-tablets-dr-tom-hester-response

Comment

Working...
                    X