Cities Beneath the Sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cities Beneath the Sea

Great article, if only for the photos.....
    No great metropolis stands forever. Eventually, every city falls. Some due to war, others to disaster. But the saddest and most poignant ruined cities might be the ones which have been swept under the ocean. Here are some of the most beautiful submerged cities.

Rhode Island

it must be kinda eery to swim around in an abandoned city,like that big chinese one they flooded for the dam.and that standing egyptian tablet is incredible, it looks brand new!
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Beautiful, Thanks!
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Makes you wonder what else is out there? I agree with Jay that Tablet was pristine! Amazing!
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

You know what really happens down in the water.  You're are scuba diving down there, see the back of that statue in the center photograph, and suddenly its head twists 180 degrees to look you straight in the face.

Comment

orari wrote:

You know what really happens down in the water.  You're are scuba diving down there, see the back of that statue in the center photograph, and suddenly its head twists 180 degrees to look you straight in the face.
              And you never breath a word of it to your colleagues, switch majors to marketing, and enjoy a successful,career in business.....
            Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
            X