My town is going to make it to the big screen haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My town is going to make it to the big screen haha

I've talked to Darla numerous times. She's always been really friendly with me. Thought this article was entertaining. Keep glued to those tv sets...you might see me wandering around in the background looking for pieces of the flying saucer hahahaa
    Montani Semper Liberi

Thats what the future is going to say about us when they find that ufo at roswell.

Comment

I don't blame The Native American's one bit for not wanting to ok excavations of burials!
      It's a shame what goes on with these burials but I don't believe that area will be excavated in our lifetime, but many have. Drove thru what used to be a boxed burial in fenton mo the day before yesterday, it's a beautiful shopping plaza now (terrible joke) with absolutely no reminder of what was there before the stores.

On a lighter note.
      [YT]iQH11GW7w8Q[/YT]
      Click image for larger version

Name:	aliens.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	192368

Don't get beamed up mike.
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I have a friend in Reuters News Agency and he just shared this with me:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Glactic Message.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	192373
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh crap, I'm grabbing my towel!

Hope your on TV.
        But I can't watch the fodder they pretend to be science or history, pitiful. Hutchinson and Greenlee should have done their homework before letting these clowns into your town.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Greg I should be in the background kneeling at the mound praying in a Dale Earnhardt shirt. Making my state proud haha
          Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Working...
          X