Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Modern Humans Originate in the Americas? A Retrospective on the Holloman Gravel Pit in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Modern Humans Originate in the Americas? A Retrospective on the Holloman Gravel Pit in Oklahoma

As controversial as Deming might be to many, I must admit that I found the following article rather engaging.

Gonna read that later. Thanks for the share...
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

• searchinghawk
      searchinghawk commented
      Editing a comment
      cool article,, a must read

Thanks for sharing. I will read it later too
    South Dakota

Comment

This is based on a site that was dug in 1926 and dated in 1927 based on science or lack of at that time. Also the finding of 300,000 homo sapiens bones in Morocco doesn't help. Seems a real stretch.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Boy I could sit down with you for hours . I think it still sells on Amazon but there is a cd that was on the Discovery channel called Eve . I think you would enjoy it ( kind of simple ) but interesting . Has DNA references etc .
        If you do study how all the straights and land masses split / joined anything is possible . I keep reading and I loved this ... thank you

Comment

• Taterman421
          Taterman421 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think this interesting too. I enjoy reading random things like this occasionally and just came up with some questions like how many children did Eve have or who was Cain's (who killed Abel) wife after he was sent to dwell in the Land of Nod (means wanderer in Hebrew) which is east of Eden. Technicially, no distance or how long ago was given in the Bible, but they are suppose to be 200k years old and wandering east (or northeast on an actual map) could lead to humans traveling across a land bridge. Anything is possible though, ya know?

But greg in his above post is with our current

discoverys on to it . That's why I suggested Eve

Comment

I think it's a good read. I have always found the "Clovis first"point to be a little bit too ....accepted.
          Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Working...
          X