News: 14-inch-tusk-spear-found-siberia-inside-woolly-mammoth-skeleton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News: 14-inch-tusk-spear-found-siberia-inside-woolly-mammoth-skeleton

https://earth-chronicles.com/histori/in-yakutia-an-ancient-spear-was-found-inside-the-mammoth-skeleton.html

No comments please. I found it interesting and related to our hobbies.
    Last edited by tomclark; 12-09-2017, 11:35 AM.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

The link is not working Tom.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• tomclark
      tomclark commented
      Editing a comment
      Got 'er fixed, thx!

It worked for me and what an interesting article. Wish they had pictures to go along with the narrative rather than just a description
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Changed the link for a pic of the thing.
      https://earth-chronicles.com/histori/in-yakutia-an-ancient-spear-was-found-inside-the-mammoth-skeleton.html
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Very interesting find. Thanks for the link.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Fascinating.

I know you said no comments... I couldn’t help myself.😇
          Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Why "no comments". It is related to this forum. We need to learn to "agree to disagree", and understand that people should have the right to express their opinions without others getting offended! I would like to hear about their findings.😀

Comment

I loved reading that Tom , thank you .I follow what has been found and the last surviving ones .
              They had something on TV where the flesh was frozen and they could take a DNA sample . Thinking of a clone showing
              what was needed .
              OK the person tasted the remains , yes tasted !

Comment

Aaaah! I saw that, too. I am sure they will produce a living mammoth. I just saw that they had the complete genome of the Tasmanian Tiger. That's the problem with cloning a mammoth now....they have lots of bits of DNA, some that they can piece together, but not a complete genome. Just a matter of a short time I hope! Maybe next a Dodo or Passenger Pigeon lol!???
                Professor Shellman
                Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
                X