Bluff Shelters of the Arkansas Ozarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluff Shelters of the Arkansas Ozarks

Once you get past the looting comment interesting site on Bluff shelters. Won't take much time and worth the look.

Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Very interesting. Thanks Greg
    South Dakota

Comment

I have stood under the one above .... got to love them overhangs
      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
      NW Arkansas

Comment

Thanks Greg - very informative. I''ve been to Giant City State Park in Southern Illinois and they have some of these - what we here in Tenn call "Rock Houses." I have one just below my house with a water fall over its front.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

I would love to explore those. Not a lot of caves in southwestern Ontario. Thanks for sharing Greg.

Comment

Those are really beautiful . Watched a lot of specials on these in different areas. Once you get past all the modern day thoughts . Can you imagine people finding that 8k years ago .
            It would be like a mansion . Shelter from the cold just an immediate fix .

Comment

Can't find those in Chesapeake Bay country, although the western part of VA has some awesome limestone cave systems I've seen. Thanks, Greg, for showing me something I'll likely never see in person.
              Child of the tides

Comment

Working...
              X