True Origin Of Mesoamerican Turquoise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Origin Of Mesoamerican Turquoise

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Great research

Comment

Thanks Charlie, We should be skeptical of all claims that lack scientific evidence.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Interesting read Greg - I didn't even know there was a controversy over the Turquoise. I agree with Ron - all too often we read something on the internet and assume it's gospel but without documentation It's just someone's opinion. The science, more often than not, takes away the opinion in most cases and it becomes a fact.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          Spot on Chuck.

Great read Greg. Science is really beginning to change a lot of the old school thoughts and theories which had become pretty much the norm. Modern scientific research such as the kind used in the article prove many of them wrong. Cool read. The real story of the ancient Americas is being told and in the next handful of years as younger folks get more involved and have more of a say in it I think we are going to have some amazing answers.
        The chase is better than the catch...
        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

I Saw that piece on templo mayor museum, i just spend anh hour contemplative, was muy favorite in museum,
          In chimalli in macahuitl

Comment

Working...
          X