7 million years of Hominid Evolution video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 million years of Hominid Evolution video

From American Museum of Natural History. Not so much archaeology but anthropology/paleontology. We have an lot of the same DNA as Chimpanzees and Bonobos but there have been WAY more closer hominids in the fossil record...though sometimes only from one toe bone or a few teeth. Quite different with today's knowledge of finds and research compared to 1970 schoolin' Definitely more to come on this in the future compared to the days of Louis Leaky.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Some members may view the Museum's reference to human evolution and my interesting link to the article as opinion/lies or inappropriate here so I invite any discussion about that if needed, which I won't comment after to prevent disharmony woi.

Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

I 100% believe evolution is false, but I will politely keep from causing a commotion. Others may find it interesting.
      Last edited by Kentucky point; 12-11-2018, 03:19 PM.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

very cool

personally i am a big believer in evolution

Comment

I enjoyed that Tom . Great combination of animation with fact . Makes it easy to follow .
          we didn’t just drop out of space but agree it’s a sensitive issue .
          With that said I am very scientific and watch-or read any and all facts about this .
          My most mind boggling is dinosaurs . It’s so hard to believe these monsters shared the earth and vanished . Mother Nature has a way . You would think some sub species would have survived and reignighted . I know alligators and the whole ten yards .

Comment

My problem is the lack of intermediate fossils. Everybody can say that humans evolved from apes because, duh! We look alike! But give me an intermediate for another animal...
            "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Working...
            X