Cahokia POOP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cahokia POOP!

Deep layers of ancient human poop were found at the bottom of an Illinois lake

Archaeologists are using the poop strata to study the rise and fall of a once-great Native American civilization.

https://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-c...-illinois-lake
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Uffda. Probably the rookie archaeologists get this assignment.
    South Dakota

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol.

Oh boy. Who hoo. Get the green guys to do that. In one way that's cool, in another way, that's disgusting. Ha ha! Only you Tom, can find headlines like that!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I’d say time to man up, make sure ! Taste it !
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I don’t want to get the nerd award for this or the village idiot but I always wondered about it. Small groups and families would be manageable . But getting up into the thousands and it going into the river is the ultimate toxic problem for a good and water source . Wonder what they did . I have a camp I hunt and one side is a more rushing river the other side slow where they might have done cleaning etc .
        Like England’s water being polluted and grog and ale consumed by every man women and child .
        Good subject Tom but really any thoughts ?

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I could tell ya Tam, but today is not good. Ever get one of those days when wild thoughts just swarm ya ? Today is that day for me. I’m having a good time though, I could make Ron White kill over with laughter ! The things people do is just to hilarious !!!

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Not speaking for Tom of course !

I got in big trouble with wife yesterday ... She told me she had lost 4 lbs. I didn’t think or anything... I just said : “ Well turn around and I’ll see if I can’t find em for ya ! “ Bad JJ Bad Boy !
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh boy .. task at hand brother

Wonder who was the first to make this discovery and how?
        Tom you have been posting some really interesting articles but this one makes me wonder what words you type in to your searches.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
        X