Hudson's Bay Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson's Bay Company

The Hudson’s Bay Company Archives (HBCA), which is part of the Archives of Manitoba, is getting help from The Hudson’s Bay Company History Foundation for a mass digitization project,

The project, for post records created between 1670 and 1870, includes journals, accounts and district reports.

The Hudson’s Bay Company Archives (HBCA), which is part of the Archives of Manitoba, is getting help from The Hudson’s Bay Company History Foundation for a mass digitization project, one of the first Manitoba 150 projects.

Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

I saw this on the copper culture page Greg, but I did not check it out because I was on my phone.
    Thanks for posting it up here. This will make a terrific resource once it is done.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

This should be very interesting to read when it’s done. Hope I can remember that far down the road
      South Dakota

Comment

It will be interesting to see and read. Most old documents that I’ve read ,I was always surprized at how elequent their writs were...
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Watching a series on Netflix called Frontier . It’s sll about the HBC .
          goggles the whole darn thing to learn about the area and fur trade . Very interesting and finishing it up tonight .

Comment

I went back to re -read all this . I just love it and cant wait till this all comes out . I use to talk to the VP for Revion furs . He was a Frenchman that started out as a fur trapper . He would keep me captivated in his stories .
            It just makes this all come together . Although he was working the West .
            The East coast is so rich in US history and migration .My GF came through there from Russia . You should watch that series you might get a kick out of it .

Comment

Working...
            X