Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana-couple-accused-looting-artifacts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana-couple-accused-looting-artifacts....

What a meth. Durnit, we all know meth and arrowheads go together.....MEH!! NO THEY DON'T! Another meth/looting article. Not good press, again, for the hobby and collectors. Guessing more to come. I am not familiar with Ohio State laws regarding artifacts and state lands. Enlighten us!?!? Sure can't do it in Florida, meth or not. Geez.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Damn Hoosiers, continue to give the good guys a bad rap.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I can't stand the drug crisis this nation is in. It sounds like they got in more trouble for the other stuff, then the digging though. I am confused on this one. I guess they don't allow digging because of changing the waterways? That just sounds odd to me, unless they were on a protected site.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Good Lord Tom , you hang with the most kool folks ! JK, lol. I don’t know how you find all this ... What happened to your ex friend that was working over the site there ? Maybe he will get busted for meth too ? JK again, lol..... JJ
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• tomclark
          tomclark commented
          Editing a comment
          He continued to go hit that lot/site for weeks almost daily... The owner finally showed up and threw him off... He told the owner he would clean up the lot, knock down spoil piles, etc. I heard from him yesterday and he was over there doing his penance...and owner got pissy with him again. He's sorry now but it's too late. The artifacts found were not worth the damage to archaeology. 2 nice but almost exhausted Newnan points and a bunch of broken pieces.

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Lmao !
      Working...
      X