Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NA coprolite contains venomous snake fang and uncooked rodent bones...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NA coprolite contains venomous snake fang and uncooked rodent bones...

Fang in fossil faeces prompts question about human diet. Andrew Masterson reports.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

We do have a singing group called Wu tan clan... this sample may be from the Poo fang clan...just saying...maybe? The Predecessor?
    Last edited by redrocks; 04-23-2019, 09:55 AM.
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Not exactly what I would be eating, but how much do you want to bet that some fancy restaurant in New York, or Paris will add that to their menu for the snobs in the future?
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I guess thats when carpolite hits the fang.
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Reading the report I kinda got the impression of a people struggling or under duress. Why would they have eaten mostly plants and not cooked their food, and why the desperation of the meals eaten? Poisonous snake, uncooked rodent? Maybe they were under equipped and ill prepared to be there or possibly in hiding to resort to such fare? Or maybe starvation drove them to eat whatever they could to fill their bellies? The only other thing I can imagine is people trying to stay hidden by not having a cooking fire or seeking out better food sources
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• flintguy
            flintguy commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking something along those lines as well, maybe even mentally imbalanced. Some kind of distress.

• JoshinMO
            JoshinMO commented
            Editing a comment
            I kind of wondered if The Person ever ate Anything again.

Sounds a lot like my cousin Arnold. That guy will eat anything!
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Americans love diet crazes and this may very well be a candidate for the next big thing. "Conejo Shelter Diet." Now we just need to find some celebrity to eat a raw copperhead and a mouse. If anyone wants in on the ground floor, send me bags-o-cash.
            Central Virginia

Comment

Perhaps the snake ate the mouse and the person ate the snake. At any rate a different conversation... Yuk
              Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Hmmm I am going with the distressed theory .
                good one Tom

Comment

And I thought fast food was bad for ya... although I do have a difficult time believing that a human would eat a venomous snake with the fangs. Well maybe there are a select few that would try it. Even if they did then I would say they were definitely down on their luck and I would bet they wouldn’t try it again if they even survived the first time.
                  SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Well the Japanese take a try at that blowfish .
                    I don’t know the fatality on that and this is more educated times .Maybe the guy was sick and wanted to die .

Comment

Working...
                    X