Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Academia Edu Article: Paleo point evolution of point design in the S.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academia Edu Article: Paleo point evolution of point design in the S.E.

Paleoindian projectile points occur in high numbers in the American Southeast, and when compared to other regions of the East, the Southeast has the greatest projectile-point diversity. In this paper, we trace changes in elements of projectile-point
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

I’m going to have to study that this evening Tom... I’m pushed for time...I’m excited to read, TY...
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Wha happen? More Paleo articles WOIE!!! https://www.academia.edu/people/sear...an+archaeology
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Don't you love that site? Amazing what they have available there.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• tomclark
          tomclark commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like when they send me suggestions based on papers I've previously reviewed! Everyone on here should join there so they can download papers. I also enjoy writing to the authors about their papers or just to say thanks.

• CMD
          CMD commented
          Editing a comment
          Sometimes one of their emails will say something to the effect "your name appears in such and such an article", but it requires a paying upgrade to view, lol. Think I'm not curious? Lolol. But, I've never taken the plunge, lol. Maybe someday....

I get enough free papers...but it's like 4 dollars per month right now to get an account, $49/yr next 2 days. I get the emails all the time with "your name is mentioned", too. lol
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
        X