Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found in Glen Rose Texas - 14,000 Years Old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found in Glen Rose Texas - 14,000 Years Old?

These pictures were sent to me by a friend of mine. He told me these were found near Glen Rose Texas they were found 30 ft down in sand quarry where the sand transitioned into a clay level, these were laying on top of the bed of Clay. These heads are thought to be made of the same clay they were laying on. I must say double WOW. WOW.
    They are for sale for $100,000 dollars each. Reproductions by Western Lithics can be had for $14.99 each. or in bulk of 20 for $8.99 each, plus shipping and handling.   
    Jack 
    P.S I have had a few beers in the last few hours and may be delusional. Quack, quack.

Interesting, Jack.
    Objects out of time (OOT's) is one of my study areas, but not heard of these. Are there any more details to be had? More precise provenance? Pictures of the items in situ? COA? Dog License with the words "[strike]Dog License[/strike]" crossed out and the words "Certificate of Authenticity" written in red crayon underneath? Signed by David Icke.
    I guess you've also heard of the London (Texas) hammer, dating from the Cretaceous:

Painshill
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Man those were some ugly dudes, I think I'll pass on the cast there Jack.  :laugh:

Comment

Working...
      X