An interesting new study about Cahokia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting new study about Cahokia

I just read the results of a recently published study about the Mississippian Cahokia site that I thought some of you might find interesting. The following link should get you to it. https://phys.org/news/2020-01-debunk...-american.html

Wow, did you read the comments below the article ?
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• sailorjoe
      sailorjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Amusing to say the least. Not our kind of forum.

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I think any argument about the NA people is good. They just had no civil discourse...I’m glad for this site

• TJdave
      TJdave commented
      Editing a comment
      Couple of them were good comments, most not so much and some bad manners for sure.

Interesting. Basing new data on core samples from the middle of a lake.

Comment

It's good when the story is based on scientific data rather that old wives tales.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Well I'm just jumping in to "sweeten" the discussion.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Great article , I live in sight of Cahokia & have been collecting artifacts from the area for 50 years. The abuse those people heaped on each other in the comments really make me appreciate this forum & the job the moderators do here to keep it clean , Thanks , piaget
        Last edited by Piaget; 04-29-2020, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Cecilia
          Cecilia commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn’t that verbal exchange vile? ....Not even clever X-rated name-calling! There may have been a valid point to be made within all that, but it was totally lost in the juvenile garbage. I’m so glad that when I make ignorant comments, or offend someone on this wonderful, civilized forum, no one calls me a - - - - -tard!!!
          Last edited by Cecilia; 05-01-2020, 03:54 AM.

if i had had known about Cahokia when i visited St. Louis, I would have gone. just saw the new drone video they made.......that place was/is incredible!

Comment

Working...
        X