Is This the Right Way??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This the Right Way??

Saw this link elsewhere in the forum universe. Without a doubt, the professional archaeological community is going to go ballistic over this upcoming TV series. Be sure to read the comments after the story.

Rhode Island

Petition if interested:

And the archys fight back:

Rhode Island

Comment

Have signed it myself Charlie. A program like this with these characters is going to do our hobby no good.
      The whole reality TV thing has gotten out of control and this is another example of the boob tube veggies we have turned ourselves in to.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

No, Charlie.  I don't believe it is the right way.  I don't know what people are thinking.  Half of the time, I don't know why I think the way I do.  This particular topic...seems to be a no brainer.

Comment

Greg, I couldn't agree more with the sentiments you express. Thank you, and Pam, thank you as well.
          Reminds me of what happened and is still happening in our desert Southwest. You would be hard pressed to find even the most isolated Anasazi ruin that has not been pillaged simply because Anaszai pottery can be worth big $$$$
          Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
          X