What archaeology magazine should I order for myself for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What archaeology magazine should I order for myself for Christmas

I’d like to buy a script for a magazine. The type that comes in the mail.

so far I’ve found ancient American and American archaeology. Which one should I get? I enjoy info on American Natives.

That’s a no brainer... BOTH, HO-HO-HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS from Florida.
    Last edited by Hal Gorges; 12-16-2020, 01:27 AM.
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      My boy Hal!🙌

Colorado has a State chapter in the Central States Archaeological and this is a good Society to belong to. It Publishes four books a year and articles are top notch. The four journals are worth the membership price. I would advise looking in to this, do a search for Central States Archaeological society. You may like this better than the two magazines you mentioned and you may want to write an article about your finds in the Colorado Journal
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Colorado EB
      Colorado EB commented
      Editing a comment
      Great info!! I will definitely get on that. I can’t wait to check it out. THANK U

Ancient American is known for posting nonsense theories, IMHO. The publisher backed the Burrows Cave fraudulent artifacts, Old World fake Egyptian artifacts, among a mish mash of modern frauds from ancient Old World cultures, found in a Midwestern cave that almost surely does not even exist. If one likes speculation that amounts to nonsense, Ancient American provides plenty of that. I second what willjo recommends.
    Rhode Island

Comment

• Colorado EB
      Colorado EB commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u. Just the type of stuff I needed to hear.
Working...
X