Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Hidden in Stone Age Art?

Fascinating!

A painstaking investigation of Europe’s cave art has revealed 32 shapes and lines that crop up again and again and could be the world’s oldest code.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article...#ixzz6iD5ar93E

Click image for larger version

Name:	4A477A7D-C602-4B9B-8930-0AC739FFC413.jpeg
Views:	166
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	520750

Last edited by CMD; 12-31-2020, 09:09 AM.
    Rhode Island

This is interesting.. my first thought is how are they going to tie this to Oak island!! Just kidding...
    Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

Interesting study, ...But I recon it wouldn’t be complete unless one was to factor in the biblical account of the great flood..And possibly a few more events older than that, , but then I don’t know all that much about those things., thanks for sharing.
      Floridaboy.

Comment

All One!
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

Thanks Charlie, I have seen this before. Seems to me that it debunks the "Fact" that the Native Americans had no written language.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Interesting thanks
            NWOhio

Comment

The hand print seems consistent alright. Gonna have to study this....
              Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Yes, this is an older study, published in 2016. I would just assume that any similarity in these characters would date to a Paleolithic time predating entry into the Americas, and predating much of the dispersal of modern humans for that matter. Not certain how the study has held up in the years since it was first proposed. Ron, as far as a writing system, that suggestion has been offered over the years. Not sure how far it has advanced, probably not accepted by many. Here is an effort along those lines that I read many years ago:

https://www.amazon.com/Rocks-Begin-S.../dp/0916122301
                Last edited by CMD; 12-31-2020, 01:15 PM.
                Rhode Island

Comment

I got an explanation...
                  Last edited by Kentucky point; 12-31-2020, 05:40 PM.
                  "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Working...
                  X