Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings

California

I love the fact that Dendrochronology can establish an exact date. It's an awesome science.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

An excellent article, Tom. Thanks for bring this to our attention.

Comment

Their were Vikings all over North America obviously absorbed into the native tribes our history is mostly propaganda . ! True story 😃
        New Jersey

Comment

• CMD
          CMD commented
          Editing a comment
          No it is not a true story……

• painshill
          painshill commented
          Editing a comment
          If what you say were true, the evidence would stick out like a sore thumb in the Native American gene pool. It very clearly doesn't and therefore cannot possibly be true.

• sailorjoe
          sailorjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          That is incorrect. Provide us proof of your claim so we can weigh it against what we think is correct.

As far as I am concerned their are No Experts on American history that have not ben influenced by bad dates and other bs pushed by major influencial groups and instatutions a real crime ! but humans are pretty stupid as a whole kinda like cattle lol
        New Jersey

Comment

• sailorjoe
          sailorjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          .That is BS (Baloney Stuff). This forum is a place to learn and exchange ideas. Your comment is insulting to many of us who believe otherwise. Calling many of us stupid will not work in your best interest. If you want to start a new thread which advances your ideas then do so and provide some proofs as. I suggested in my previous comment to your previous statement.

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          So based on your expert opinion and only your expert opinion the science is wrong bullhead is right.
      Working...
      X