Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LongStride
    replied
    Enjoyed the read, Don seemed a bit extreme as a collector , to extreme for me as far as disturbing human remains

Leave a comment:

• Narrow Way Knapper
    replied
    Wow, that was a riveting story. In some cases he handled artifacts with the utmost care (regardless of how he aquired them) and then there was the cavalier way he treated human remains.
    Last edited by Narrow Way Knapper; 11-04-2021, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    Vanity fair?, FBI? 🤔

Leave a comment:

• JoshinMO
    replied
    I seen something about Him, He may not have been a bad Guy but got really carried away.

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Probably the best article I have read yet about Don Miller. A shame this is what typically gets national attention as opposed to the hundreds, thousands upon thousands that do right. The man did do illegal in a big way though and should have been caught and brought to the publics attention.

Leave a comment:

• The Take Down of Don Miller: the Collector / Grave Robber Extradinaire

A recent article in Vanity Fair for those of you who may not have heard of him.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/202...nt_service_id= 31204&utm_social_type=owned&utm_brand=vf&service_u ser_id=1.78e+16&utm_content=instagram-bio-link&utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&client _service_name=vanity%20fair&supported_service_name =instagram_publishing
Working...
X