Cave of Forgotten Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cave of Forgotten Dreams

Doc has told me I have to stop using a desk top, but I just had to alert my friends to this fantastic film on a spectacular cave painting site in France. History Channel, Saturday the 29th, 10 pm Eastern. 2 hours.
    Here's a trailer to wet your appetite:

Rhode Island

I believe it's on Netflix too, I highly recommend it.  Seen it probably a dozen times.

Comment

I watched it last night and was very pleased.
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Amazing isn't it?
        So Ipad for Christmas?
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I am checking on a nice poster of the Horse mural for my den. And Charlie, take care of yourself Man. We need you here!
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

I have seen this show on netflix also. Its a good one! Get that iPad  Sandy

Comment

I watched for the first time last night... Loved it!

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

Amazing isn't it?
                So Ipad for Christmas?
                  No, not yet, Greg. Within a couple months I imagine and then problem over!
                Rhode Island

Comment

rmartin wrote:

I am checking on a nice poster of the Horse mural for my den. And Charlie, take care of yourself Man. We need you here!
                    I loved the lion/man ivory statue. Amazing. And the flutes! Will do, Ray, once I get the Ipad I'll be here full time again. Looking forward to that Ipad, Sandy.
                  Thanks, everyone. Glad you liked the show
                  Rhode Island

Comment

Just a word, you are probably gonna have sore thumbs, can't touch type on the i pad. Same as texting works best!

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Just a word, you are probably gonna have sore thumbs, can't touch type on the i pad. Same as texting works best!
                        Yeah, saw Roger's note as well. Trouble is no Ipad means no internet at all and maybe for good. I'll miss this site more than anything. So long folks!
                      Rhode Island

Comment

[QUOTE]CMD wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Wilson post=67677
                          Yeah, saw Roger's note as well. Trouble is no Ipad means no internet at all and maybe for good. I'll miss this site more than anything. So long folks!
                          Awww, don't go there! We will all figure out how to read your cryptic, misspelled, thumb induced writing/texting via the ipad!
                        Stay healthy my friend.
                        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

[QUOTE]gregszybala wrote:

[quote=CMD post=67723]
                          Originally posted by Butch Wilson post=67677
                            Awww, don't go there! We will all figure out how to read your cryptic, misspelled, thumb induced writing/texting via the ipad!
                          Stay healthy my friend.
                             :laugh: Thanks, Greg. Yeah, I need an education in all of this. Maybe a notebook PC.
                          Rhode Island

Comment

well, IF you disappear Charlie, I still hold the right to bother you by phone or in person! You will not get rid of all of us that easily. :laugh: .......Hope your doing better my friend, take care and I'll be looking forward to your hopefully soon Ipad acquisition!!
                            Southern Connecticut

Comment

Working...
                            X