Nova's Decoding Neanderthals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova's Decoding Neanderthals

A new insightful documentary on what became of the Neanderthals, and what modern people owe them.
    A good segment about their tool technology as well.
    Just click on the eyeball to git her rollin' ~
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evoluti...nderthals.html
    If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I just finished watching.. I must say it was an eye opener and very informative. Loved it!

Comment

I thought they had simply moved to West Virginia
      The research done in this was impressive: befitting of our own painshill I think.
      Now that I've killed every last thing on my PC that said JAVA, these programs won't open.
      I hate computers.
      __________________________________________________ ____________________
        Update: Turns out that I had disabled JavaScript as well. I re-enabled it, and all is good.

Comment

Would like to catch this and watching via the net at my house, even in the 21st century still not possible.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

It's the 21st century already???
          Pirate Bay!

Comment

I thought it was an exciting revelation. I like knowing that I'm part Neanderthal!
            Rhode Island

Comment

I thought Decoding Neanderthals was excellent and overdue. I explored some of the same issues in a 1999 science novel The Silk Code

Comment

PaulLev wrote:

I thought Decoding Neanderthals was excellent and overdue. I explored some of the same issues in a 1999 science novel The Silk Code
                  That's certainly interesting! Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a good read!
                Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                X