No announcement yet.

Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger, you are far, far more tolerant and patient than me. You deserve a medal for what you do, sir.
      I could never be a teacher but admire those with the ability to do so.

Comment

I have a GIANT Headache!  :sick:
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

This has all been very interesting but every Texan knows that
        "everthing is bigger in Texas"!!!!!
        Just kidding.
        This brings to mind the "foot Prints" in the Glen Rose Texas area and the creationist museum there.
        They have tried in vane to extablish the credibility of these "Giants" living alongside the dinos but to no avail.
        Although their "Studies" is on-going I do believe they are looking in the wrong context.
        When the Smithsonian had the Dinosaur footprint trail excavated and subsequently removed. Some of the workers carved toes into some of the less desirable footprints. I know this from accounts from my dad. He was one of the workers.
        Him and some of his friends thought it would be funny! They did not know they would spark the controversery over them that we have seen on this oddity.
        There is a story of some "Canadian" giants found near the Niagra area.
        Google up that one.
        Again the creationists had a hand in on it.
        Now I have nothing against Beliving in Him, but their interpretations are very provacative in that they do believe and pull exerpts from the Bible to back their story.
        Take the time to read it if you will.
        I would post a link to the site but I do not know how.
        I kinda ignert.
        Jess B.
        It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
        It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
        Circa:1982

Comment

Don't know about giants, but i do wonder about "little people". We know people with dwarfism existed in native american populations evidence suggests some were given an elevated role in society. But there are some "legends" that persist about fierce tiny "people eaters".  :evil:

Comment

Could this miocene ape Gigantopithecus be the source of the giant speculations?
            Just found this info, after following a google link on Mary Leakey (100th anniversary of her birth today!)

Comment

my theory on the large hammerstone that i found is that it was used by normal sized natives in a leather sling attached to a trypod and used as a pendulum hammer to break way large spalls just becouse i said i found the thing doesnt mean it was weilded by hand use your imagination and you will find multiple ways that they could have been used im not saying that mine was used by giants just that it is there on the the island im sorry no pics of the stone only been there one time and i dont own a boat to go again. as far as giants go i believe there exsistance is obvious evan most native cultures here in the states have stories about a war that took place to erradicate them  its my opinion that if there are numorous stories handed down then its probably true along side the physical evidence and other stories from around the globe it is pretty hard to ignore just an opion tho

Comment

Hey, the movie is coming out!
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
                X