Crazy law in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy law in Canada

Imagine 5,000 thousand and that is Canadian coin too. Just to have your property evaluated.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...141737421.html
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Just seen this also Hoss, what a shame they don't want to preserve some history and info that they would collect from the bones and area.

Comment

It is a shame because most folks that know the law will just cover things back up.
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

rmartin wrote:

It is a shame because most folks that know the law will just cover things back up.
          Yeah, it's a no-brainier incentive to just throw the dirt back into the hole and dig somewhere else....
        Rhode Island

Comment

[QUOTE]CMD wrote:

Originally posted by rmartin post=88905
            Yeah, it's a no-brainier incentive to just throw the dirt back into the hole and dig somewhere else....
            That is the best case scenario as viewed by many special interest groups.  The digging immediately stops and everything is covered back up and protected.  The real scenario is that the digging continues and the history is simply destroyed because it's too expensive to find it.
          Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

[QUOTE]clovisoid wrote:

[quote=CMD post=88984]
            Originally posted by rmartin post=88905
              That is the best case scenario as viewed by many special interest groups.  The digging immediately stops and everything is covered back up and protected.  The real scenario is that the digging continues and the history is simply destroyed because it's too expensive to find it.
              So true Joshua. American Archaeology has come a long way in the last couple of decades too...all for the worse.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Is there any such law in the US like this?
              I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Working...
              X