My first published work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first published work!

I just wanted to share my first published illustrations in a book! Technically, my first printed work is in Southwestern Lore, but they aren't out yet. I did these drawings back in 2010, mostly Folsom tools, a couple points and a lot of scrapers. Plus a few others from various time periods. On top of that, this book is all about the county I live and hunt in. I will post pdf.'s of the journals when they are released, and anyone going to the Paleoamerican Odyssey will see my work in Frison's presentation, I did a few drawings of Clovis points, blade cores and bladelets!
    http://content.lib.utah.edu/cdm/sing.../id/1892/rec/3

Sweet!!!!! congratulations! I am very excited for you.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Whoa congratulations Tyson thanks for sharing.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

EXCELLENT!

Comment

They made the right choice!

Comment

congrats! im sure your drawings are awesome.
            call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Congratulations Tyson! Someday I will be able to say I knew you when.....
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

That's fantastic Tyson. Well done and richly deserved.
                I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Congrats Tyson, you have got to be loving it all.
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thanks fellas, it's been a long hard journey to get to this point.  I did a lot of drawing for nothing, donations, but all in the name of progress for myself.  It's finally paying off, not monetarily (I opted out of charging for my drawings, I trade books and journals) but it is satisfying watching it grow from a doodle of my first point, to a small niche profession.  The best part of all of it, handling the rare artifacts, and meeting and working with great people!  I will post more links as they are released.

Comment

Working...
                    X