Give me your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me your opinion

Please look at this web site and give me your opinion of it. I hope this link works but if not pick iceageartifacts out and type it into your search like yahoo. Ill explain my reasons if any one can give me an opinion of the contents of this web site.

I looked at the site ,, good pictures, I wouldnt buy anything from the site ,rather find them on my own , there are some examples that to me seem questionable but hey who am i to judge........

Comment

Questionable is the word. Ive never seen such a bunch of fake points in my life sold as genuine. My point is I live in a tiny Spoon river bottom town the same town this web site owner lives. I havent figured out who the guy is yet but Im very familiar with the artifacts from my area and these arent them.
      I would like to figure who he is with out having to call his phone number. Fred Smith collection he may as well said Joe Blow collection. He couldnt come up with a better name than that?

Comment

After checking it out there actually was a Fred Smith who hunted arrowheads most of his life.I actually met the man years ago. He sold cross bred day lilies. A couple of years back his health went bad and he sold his collection.The guy with the web site must have bought his collection or part of it and is selling the junkers to re cope some of the money.
        Sorry. When I make a mistake I admit it. (there still questionable)

Comment

Jeezsh, what a pile of crap in the paleo art section. I realize that art is subjective to the eye of the beholder, but I would have to be-holding a fat skunk weed hooter in one hand and a quart of corn liquor in the other to see what this guy sees.  :woohoo:

Comment

My thoughts exactly.   :laugh:

Comment

Well, the points look authentic, as do the celts...not real sure the stones lumped together are anything; laughable in fact, can you imagine the time it took to put them together and write the description??!  Didnt see prices on them thankfully.

Comment

Working...
              X