Hodgepodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hodgepodge

Little bit of everything; great to be out yesterday!
    Started out with this base, maybe hardin, side notched anyways.(sorry for the multiple posts, only way I could get it to work)

Then this cool lithic, bulb of percussion on other side along with some small pressure flaking on that top edge.

Comment

How about some hardstone in the dirt! I'm going to find that axe someday :crazy:  :crazy:  this was one of those pitted manos

Comment

Okay, here is the tricky one.  I'm going with broken celt. Material is hard but grainy and glints in the light.  Any ideas on material guys? Or if it is a piece of a celt? Couple different angles and lighting to help yall!  Thanks!!!

Comment

Nice finds.  I still have yet to master the corn field.  So far I've had little luck in them.  Everything has mud on it and I am used to searching creek beds/river banks.  Not that I find a lot there either.
          Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Hey Dylan, You have got to be stoked with the hardstone finds. Way to go
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Pretty neat array of artifacts! I like hodgepodge!  Lil bit of everything!
              Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Not a bad day!
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

You sure did well.  Seems like any find makes it a good day.
                  South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                  X