Free service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free service?

:unsure: Well, yall have been authenticating my collection......some so far I was wondering if this was a free authenticating service?. Promise I wont tell anybody :dunno: So I was wondering about it? :woohoo:

was the artifact a personal find or did you buy it?
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

David where is the thread where someone was authenticating your collection?  Another thing is if you want to share this kill paper why oh why would you not share a photo of the killed point?
      By the way I have many points with zero authogenic accumulations on them
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Well, look's like You 2 had a good run.  :dunno:  :laugh:
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

When pics are posted here and questions are asked....you get free opinions.....there is no authenticating service here. It's impossible to "authenticate" an artifact from pictures alone. You'll get opinions from different folks with varying degrees of experience ranging from sheer guesses to that of a more experienced eye.......but again, no one here can authenticate from a picture nor should you take it that way.
          As for authenticators,  some are good and some are delusional. I don't buy or sell artifacts so I have absolutely no reason to ever use someone to tell me if something is fake or not. Some of these "authenticators" will tell you what they think you want to hear just to get you to pay them a fee.
          As for your point that was killed, show us a picture.....and you'll get some opinions.
          Southern Connecticut

Comment

A kill letter from this person means about as much to me as his COA does...
            I love his PS...  I'm pretty sure Alex P. was the first to bring sorbed -and- authigenic into the COA game, and it's funny how every COAer now uses them to make their COA's look better.
            Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

I just appreciate yall helping me with my artifacts. The kill letter is a couple  years old. I just put it on there for grins. I have already learned quite a bit here. Some people I know seem to not share information. In other words, I am getting way more here than anywhere else. Thanks again

Comment

Hey David, I was scratching my head after reading your original post. Your last post explains some. I sure would like to see some pictures of the killed point in hopes of learning something.
                Michigan Yooper
                If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

You do still have this artifact, right? :dunno:
                  http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
                  X