AACA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AACA

I tried to re-sign up to the AACA 4 times before I gave up. Anyone else have trouble trying or am I missing something?

You'd have to ask Cliff Jackson. He's a member here, but I haven't seen him since the new forum opened. Think his screen name is CliffJ.
    Rhode Island

Comment

Thanks CMD

Comment

I will send you a private message in a couple of minutes with Cliff's email address in his capacity as President of AACA. There are various things not working on their forum too (!), but if you contact Cliff directly he should be able to get you signed up.
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

I haven't been able to get into the site in nearly a year. Cliff made attempts to help but no go. Too bad, there is a lot of good information, pics etc. there.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Have not been to the site in years, but just logged in no problem.....
            Rhode Island

Comment

Originally posted by CMD View Post
              Have not been to the site in years, but just logged in no problem.....
              Logging in is not generally a problem if you're already a member, but trying to sign up as a new member most certainly is a problem. The site emailing system doesn't work, so your application doesn't get processed. Cliff kindly intervened to get my membership sorted. Once you're in, there are many parts of the site that are no longer functional, which is a great shame.
              I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Originally posted by painshill View Post
                I will send you a private message in a couple of minutes with Cliff's email address in his capacity as President of AACA. There are various things not working on their forum too (!), but if you contact Cliff directly he should be able to get you signed up.
                Thanks, I will try to contact Cliff.

Comment

Working...
                X