No announcement yet.

Buying Artifacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vermont cache was displayed at an ASAA meeting by the owner. I'm not sure now if the owner was also the finder. Unfortunately, my photos did not show the written info on the frame label clearly enough to read confidently, but it shows they were found over a short period of time, 2-3 months, and I believe it reads 1992. As a cache, yes, they were found together. And if the owner was the finder, there would be no sale history. I cannot be certain I am reading the label correctly, however. At all. But they were cached together in ancient times.
    Last edited by CMD; 08-04-2016, 07:51 AM.
    Rhode Island

Comment

That's something else.

Comment

Is there any additional info on the Colchester cache? Do you remember the ASAA member who had them?

Comment

• CMD
          CMD commented
          Editing a comment
          No, I don't believe I learned his name at the time....

Hi folks,

I have bought several nice artifacts on eBay but never paid $300. I'm always looking for a deal I can make a little money on but have bought a few Dalton's that were close to retail. I paid $125 for one locally that I use as my Avatar. When bidding on eBay I also wait to the last seconds to set my maximum bid and then just let the chips fall where they may. I win a few but lose most of the time. My best eBay buy is this Wisconsin Paleo Quad. I think I paid about $60 for it.

Von
        Last edited by Von; 08-10-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X