Looking for helpful advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for helpful advise

Ok I have only been in the search of artifacts for bout a year now it has really became something special in my life but I'm in the search for a gorget a banner stone and a tomahawk to add to my collection but don't know where to even start should I dig or search creeks are they only in certain areas or am I just wasting my time dreaming of something that is like trying to hit the lottery lol any kind of advice will be greatly helpful

And when I dig how deep should I dig

Comment

Assuming banners or gorgets are found in your area, you could come across them wherever you are finding any artifact. Be careful with the digging. Make sure you have the proper permission. I'm not suggesting you don't already know this, but since you're relatively new at the hobby, I thought I would throw it out. Just keep looking. You never know when a dream will come true.
      South Dakota

Comment

I don't think there are many banner stones in my area, but I could be wrong.
        South Dakota

Comment

Its on my property last year I found 3 camps on my 80 acres and I hope I can find more cause it sure is nice to go to a camp that has never been touched before lol

Comment

They might not be any banner stones in my area either but my cousin went a few miles from where I hunt and found this

Comment

Hey J, Good luck in your search. Your dream items are quite rare. Hope you find them. My Grandfather's name was Finch.
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

That's cool there is not to many finches where o live in Alabama

Comment

You do indeed have a rare finds wish list. I find that the harder I look, the less I find. Sounds like you have some pristine sites on 80A. Enjoy the journey as much as the finds.
                  Child of the tides

Comment

Thanks haven hunter

Comment

Thanks so much that is that was very helpful

Comment

Working...
                      X