Big Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Blades

Any help on typing the middle blade in this picture guys? I am calling the blades on either side Bentons. All 3 found in West Tn. It is the only picture I have and it is in a local Auction this Friday. Thanks guys.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	jun9-1.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	251820

raccoon creek?

Comment

I say Benton x 3. The middle one has very unique resharpening. Maybe it was wrapped up onto the blade. Very cool stuff!
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Benton in my honest opinion. Just as Josh said the center one looks to have some unusual resharpening.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Yes indeedy! They look like Bentons to me. And great examples. The people that made Benton points made some beautiful long blades. But they made smaller ones, also. I think those points would make an excellent addition to your collection if you are into buying points.

Comment

There are blades found in Middleboro Massachusetts called Wapanuckets...they look alot like those...

Comment

Here here on the bentons. Could look at those all day.

Comment

Wow! Good luck at the auction.

Comment

Wow those are some purdy rocks ,,, Benton would be my go to as well ....
                  As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                  NW Arkansas

Comment

I have no idea about the middle one but they are all super cool!

Von

Comment

Might have to reach a little deeper in the pocket to buy those ! Good luck
                      east Tx.

Comment

Working...
                      X