• are these just flakes or intentional,or a type or nothing lol

Flakes
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

Well flakes aren't bad,,means something whole will come up soon lol

Comment

Agree with G10+ they're flakes but as you say, where there are flakes there might also be points.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

I know there close,,all this i find on a ridge 1500ft so I only get what washes off w rain and what come up around trees by roots..good thing I've Been looking there for yrs and find flakes or something everytime,so just a matter of time

Comment

Out on a limb here. If Worldman has been hunting this same ridge, in a field and around trees, and all he's coming up with are " flakes ", I would think that when he mentioned " years " of hunting, he would have at least found a broken point that's identifiable. I still think he's finding bits and pieces of slag that is being broken off from larger chunks. I'd like to see a photo of the largest flakes taken outside in natural light, and not so blurry.
            http://www.ravensrelics.com/

Comment

No prob,the flakes are identified as kanawha black Flint,,it's diff than the other material I was asking about,,two sepertae places on ridge.. here's the biggest thing I've found there ,,I think it was a broke knife.

Comment

• Kyflintguy
                Kyflintguy commented
                Editing a comment
                Your going to have to be patient with the post button workman to avoid these double post. Sometimes it takes a second to upload to the forum, especially if your service is not good.

• pkfrey
                pkfrey commented
                Editing a comment
                Now those look more like chert flakes, and maybe debitage, without that glassy surface. BUT, since these are from a different place on your ridge, maybe you have a site, and a slag dump! It's also possible that if you have a good site, it could have been surfaced hunted a long time ago, and all the apparent artifacts have been picked up. But you never find them all. Keep looking, you should come up with something!!

No prob,the flakes are identified as kanawha black Flint,,it's diff than the other material I was asking about,,two sepertae places on ridge.. here's the biggest thing I've found there ,,I think it was a broke knife.,last pic is that slag material.the black n green stuff.two diff materials

Comment

I'm seeing that lol its not intentional just when ever I post it comes up n says dup,but I had to posted yet,

Comment

Bad service here in wv

Comment

Just flakes. You'll know when you've found an arrowhead, you won't even have to ask. It'll be that obvious. 😀

Comment

Working...
                    X